Is it possible to reset xerox phaser 6110mfp
The image unit can be reset.
This is done by use of a small program that Xerox certified engineers use. The process is really simple and only takes about 30 secs, if you have access to the program ( I do... :) ) It can also be used to reset transfer belt life etc ....
Xerox Phaser ...
20 hours ago
Output tray is full
Hi, there must be an actuator of the output tray sensor.It is placed above paper tray, just in place when paper exit from machine.Try to clean sensor,or to place actuator in proper place-pull it down.Also,maybe is actuator broken.
2 days ago
Error Code 092-310
The CTD Unit is a Sensor on or near the Transfer Belt Unit on your Dell Laser Printer. This error is advising that the sensor is dirty and may need cleaned. If you receive one of these errors please clean the CTD Sensor on the Printer.
on Apr 20, 2019
HOW TO FIX ERROR CODE 094-534
Make Sure the Paper Trays Are Configured With the Correct Paper Size, Type, and Color
To configure settings for Paper Trays 1 and 2
- Open the paper tray.
- Make sure that the required paper stock is loaded in the paper tray, and that the paper edge guides are adjusted properly to fit the size of the paper.
- Close the paper tray. The Printer Settings screen will be displayed on the Touch Screen.
- Select [Size], and then select the size of paper loaded in the tray. If this is a standard size paper, the correct size will be selected automatically if the paper guides are adjusted correctly. If necessary, select [Custom] to enter the paper size if the required size is not displayed and then enter the required X and Y values.
- Select [Save].
- Select [Type], and then select the type of paper loaded in the tray.
- Select [Color], and then select the color of paper loaded in the tray.
- Select [Confirm].
on Apr 15, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?