How to reset a hardlocked xperia play
You may try default phone and security code to remove restrictions.
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
on Feb 01, 2018
Hello, i have recently dropped
there are phone repair shops all over the place that can replace the glass quickly
the glass is fairly expensive but there are different qualities that increase the life of the glass on dropping
ask around , get quotes and consider having a person with experience do the job as it takes very little to break the phone full stop
on Jan 30, 2018
Hi i have a sony
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- After that, from the Main Menu enter Settings.
- Then find and select Phone.
- In the next step choose Phone Managment and tap Default Settings.
- Finally select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Start by downloading PC Companion, for example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Afterwards install it and run.
- Next, you will see window with 4 options.
- In the next step choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- Good job!
on Jan 19, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?