Sceptre Televison & Video - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
I HAVE SCEPTRE TV MODEL H24 HOW DO I FIX THE DVD PLAYER TO PLAY ANY REGION
Take a look at this
- Region 1: U.S., U.S. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda.
- Region 2: Japan, Europe, South Africa, and the Middle East, including Egypt.
- Region 3: Southeast Asia, East Asia, including Hong Kong.
- Region 4: Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
there are limitations to how many times you can change a region so your change might be for good but anything is possible so read this
also check this
and this http://www.sceptre.com/pub/Manuals/LED/E325BD-HD-12222011.pdf
on Jan 31, 2019
How to connect laptop to Sceptre TV
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the laptop VGA port.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to one of the HDMI connections on the rear of the TV.
- Connect a separate audio cable between the headphone or speaker output on the laptop and the audio in connector on the TV.
on Jan 09, 2019
Dish network remote control code for sceptre television
Hi, my name is Cheri Torres and I am with DISH Network Internet Response Team. I came across your post and wanted to see if I could help. I will list here for you the best codes for addressing a DISH remote to a Sceptre TV. I will also list the instructions for addressing your remote to your TV. I hope you find this information useful and if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to ask.
Remote codes for Sceptre - 500 and 677.
Instructions for addressing the remote to the TV
1. Press and hold down the TV button until all the mode button light up red.
2. Enter the 3 digit code for your TV in the remote keypad.
3. Press the pound(#) button once.
4. Test the functionality of your TV.
on Dec 01, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?