Cant log in anymore?
have you tried this?
If you are encountering an 8114 or 5411 error or have "This content is unavailable" messages or locks on lessons, please follow the steps below to reset the license server to verify that the status enquiry is correct:
Please note: These steps will break the connection to the license server for any learners who are currently logged in to the program.
- Once LMTOOLS opens select the "Start/Stop/Read" tab
- Check the "Force Server Shutdown" box
- Click the "Stop Server" button (the status box at the bottom of the window should read "Stopping Server")
- Wait 10 seconds and then click the Start Server button (the status box should now read "Server Start Successful")
- Click the "ReRead License File" button (after a few moments the status box should report "Reread Server License File Completed)
- Switch to the "Server Status" tab and click "Edit" in the upper left, next to "File", and then "Clear Window". Then, click "Perform Status Enquiry" again to view the license status.
on Mar 01, 2018
Error 2123 when i enter app
You may get this problem if you have BitDefender Internet Security. To fix it:
Open BitDefender, click Settings, set UI to Expert Mode. Click OK.
Select Antivirus, Advanced Settings then under Exclusions click [+] symbol, a browser opens, go to the following; C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone Version 3 and select the RosettaStoneVersion3 file, click OPEN. Then OK. Sorted.
Rosetta Stone V3...
on Oct 20, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?