Audio occasionally sounds like someone
- This really sounds like you are getting a bad signal for one reason or another. Sometimes it will sound like the signal is scrambled, cut in and out or seem like it is delayed or slow of sorts.
- This can be cause from a bad placement in the antenna.
- The antenna itself can be failing.
- The wire for the antenna is often ran through a door or window and from being kinked and pinched can negate the coax.
- Always make sure the antenna is pointing to the south
- Always make sure the antenna has a clear and open area to receive the be reception.
- There are some things to try.
- The first thing is you can try to "refresh" your connection.
- Turn your receiver to channel "0."
- You will see a code come across the screen.
- Now switch to channel "1."
- Now go to the XM websitehttp://www.siriusxm.com/
- Now log in. If you don't have an account then create one.
- When you log in go to the "Help & Support" area.
- Now click on "Refresh My Radio."
- Make sure the radio remains still and wait until the screen on your receiver says "Refreshed."
- You can also contact by phone XM/Sirius and they can assist you with this.
- If all this does not help you may just need to get a new antenna. This can be purchased from the link I provided as well.
- Hope this helps and thank you for using FixYa.
on Aug 11, 2011
Ticking noise coming from mb
hi Jim:) this sounds more like the HD because ticking is more commonly associated with it than w/the motherboard. also fans get noisy as the bearings wear out...usually a
"ticking" (if it is a fan) indicates something interfering with the
blades? (dust bunny etc) a noisy hard drive is a warning sign to make sure any data you value is
backed up because "noisy" hard drives can become paper weights any time. there is also a fan in the power supply(PSU) that could be a source of noise.as for the motherboard...there is nothing on the board that would make noise as there are no moving parts. of course none of this explains why you cannot get to the p.o.s.t which is usually the result of a fried mother board,processor and/or the PSU. you could try replacing these things one at a time w/a startup attempt after each one but after many years of servicing computers my instinct tells me it's *********** board because this is what's most common. sorry i don't have better news for you but i hope this helps and if you need anything else just ask:)
on Jul 31, 2011
How to go in pasong
Welcome to FixYa.
- From LRT Monumento, use the LRT to go to Gil Puyat Station (LRT).
- From LRT Gil Puyat Station, ride any jeep or BUS going to Caltex (Pasong Tamo).
- From Caltex, ride a jeep that says "Mantrade".
- Disembark at Walter-Mart Makati (Pasong Tamo).
- Eurotel is across Walter-Mart.
- Please Refer to the map below.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Rio Go Video...
on Jul 28, 2011
Deck 2 is not seating the tape in positon nether
fixing this kind of problem is not an easy task this includes mechanical timing of loading mechanism and is complicated task .I would suggest to better bring it to a service center or ask the help of a skilled technician.to be honest to you this is not a DIY issue this requires a bench and actual repair.It is very difficult to give instruction just by chat .It has to be actual observation of the mechanical system movement to identify which gears to be adjust and have it in correct timing...good luck!and thank you for using fixya...
Rio DDV2110 Dual...
on Jul 21, 2011
Need a USB attachment to
You need to contact a computer store and ask them for a Mini-USB to USB cable. It is best to take the Unit to the store as there are different sized USB connections.
Rio S50 Street...
on Jul 17, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?