on Apr 01, 2014
How do I Change the frequency on a Rkio Nike TWo way radio
Hi Gary - I copied this from the RIO NIKE manual:
Press MODE to select the setting you want to change.
The normal display is replaced by the adjustable setting.
Use the + and - buttons to adjust the settings.
These are the settings you can change.
1. Main Channel (1-14)
2. Sub Channel (1-38)
3. Channel Scan (ON/OFF)
4. Sub Channel Scan (ON/OFF)
5. Button Confirmation Tone and Roger Beep ON/OFF)
6. Vox (OFF, ON LO, ON HI) (psc[communicate wxonly)
When you have proceeded through all adjustable settings, the normal display will reappear. Or, press TALK at any time to return to the normal display.
select main channel
There are 14 main channels.
To select main channels:
1. Press MODE until CHAN is displayed.
2. Press + and - keys to select the main channel.
select sub channel:
Each main channel has 38 sub channels, sometimes called
CTCSS channels. Select one of these sub channels to transmit
on a channel that is free from traffic.
To select sub channels:
1. Press MODE until SUB CHAN is displayed
2. Press + and - keys to select the sub channel.
Note :If you select channel "0," you will be able to receive transmissions from all the sub channels of the main channel you selected.
Rio Nike PSC...
on Jan 30, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?