Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
Washer gets out of balance on every load
Make sure that the clothes in the washing machine are of similar fabrics ( cotton: polyester: wool, etc) do not mix cotton with polyester because cotton will absorb more water that Polyester during the wash cycle, and put the machine out of balance during the spin cycle.
If this does not work, it could be that one of the tub suspension damper units is worn, and not doing its job of stabilizing the load.
If the machine is making a lot of unusual banging noises, during spin, it could be that one of the counter balance weights that are attached to the tub, have become loose or detached, which will also give the same effect as an out of balance load.
I hope this helps?
1,235 views | 0 helpful votes
What is the meaning of codes PO452, PO463 and PO128?
The codes p0452 and p0463 refer to the fuel sender unit. There may be a wiring problem and the gauge is not working properly.
p0128 indicates that the engine is running too cold. Possible stuck thermostat in open position. This would cause the engine to run a richer fuel mixture.
Saturn Cars &...
1,549 views | 2 helpful votes
Lost HDD password
Others have been able to change the password in BIOS. Found this:
1. The HDD password cannot be removed using Security Assist.
2. Using SETUP BIOS (i.e. start machine; Hold Esc; Press F1), Tab to the HDD Password section which should be displayed as follows:
HDD = Built-in HDD
HDD Password Mode = USER Only
User Password = Registered
3. Tab to the "User Password" field and simply enter the old password and then a new one twice (once to verify) as one would do normally. If you don't want a password, just press "enter" twice
1,608 views | 2 helpful votes
Go to the manufacturer's website and enter your model number and click on "Support" and there should be a FAQ's, Owners Manual or other support options for you. Otherwise the website may have a "Contact" phone number to call or a way to Chat online.
584 views | 0 helpful votes
Why would anybody intentionally buy a replica watch?
Well, there can be several reasons for buying a replica watch intentionally. Let us consider some of them and comprehend this concern:
1. Some people buy replica watches of their favorite brands as they are financially manageable.
2. Some people love to build a huge collection of watches and that's the reason why they buy replicas of the most popular brands to enhance their watch collection.
3. It provides people with a classy and elegant look. I have also bought a Swiss replica watch
due to this reason only!
1,592 views | 1 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?