Nintendo Wii - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
Error Code: 52030
to connect to the internet by wifi you need to use the code number on the decal on the modem you have
That is the security code that locks out anybody in the district
306 views | 0 helpful votes
I need to get my Wii and Wireless Router set up properly
Depends on how far you are from your router and the construction of walls . You may need to get an extender which acts as a relay place it somewhere between the original router and the downstairs location. If it is a smart tv, follow the directions for the tv and make sure the adapter in the tv is compatible with your router. Check the specs.
43 views | 0 helpful votes
How do you re-align a Wii remote?
To Adjust the Wii Remote Pointer Sensitivity, follow these steps..
- Access System Settings.
- Select "Sensor Bar."
- Select "Sensitivity."
- Aim the Wii Remote at the television.
- Use the + and - buttons on the Wii Remote to adjust sensitivity until only two blinking lights appear.
- Press the A button when done.
- From the Wii U Menu, select "System Settings."
- Using the Left Stick, scroll to the "Wii Remote and Sensor Bar" icon and press the A Button.
- Select "Adjust Wii Remote Pointer Sensitivity."
- Tap "Next."
- Point the Wii Remote at the sensor bar and press the A Button.
- With the Wii Remote pointed at the sensor bar, press the - and + Buttons to adjust the sensitivity so that only two white dots are visible in the black window.
- When you are finished, press the A Button.
- On the Wii U GamePad screen tap "OK."
159 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?