the problem with ella solved well for me it has been so try this.......
take the game back to ella being delivered by her mum do everything in this order feed her,rock her in the chair, play with her with the rattle 3 times, bath her, change her nappy get her ready for bed (babygrow or trousers and t shirt, put her in her cot and rock her keep the stylis as close to the blue ball as you can and make sure the ball hits each end it takes a while but she will put her thumb in her mouth and go onto her side keep rocking for about 30 seconds after she has gone to sleep when she wakes up her mum will come and get her and I love my son-in-law for telling me how to do it thank you.
Nintendo DS Lite...
on Oct 03, 2018
Just moved and trying to set up my nintendo wii. im haveing a hard time to get it my internet on there i keep putting my SSID BUT IT KEEPS GIVING ME ERROR CODE LIKE 51031?
The following Wii error codes all have the same possible solutions, which you can read below this list of codes...
- All Wii Error Codes between 51000 and 51099
- All Wii Error Codes Between 54000 and 54099
- All Wii Error Codes Between 51300 and 51399
- All Wii Error Codes Between 52100 and 52199
- All Wii Error Codes Between 52200 and 52299
- All Wii Error Codes Between 52400 and 52499
- All Wii Error Codes Between 52500 and 52599
- 51130This is a General Troubleshooting error code and does not have any one specific cause. You'll need to try the following steps to try to solve the problem.
1. Your wireless router sends out an internet signal using a specific "channel" (much like a radio broadcasts over the airwaves). You can change the "channel" that your wireless router uses to broadcast the internet signal manually. Nintendo suggests setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11, as these are supposed to be the fastest channels for download speed.
The Nintendo website has a guide that shows you how to change the channel on your wireless router.
- 2. In addition to the broadcasting channel, there is also a broadcast setting. This can be set to either "G", "B", or "Mixed." Nintendo suggests that the "Mixed" setting gives the best network connection, but you might need to try all three settings to get the best network connection.
3. Home appliances and other devices that are near to your console, like microwaves and cordless phones, might cause interference with your wireless network connection, so try turning these off. Other wireless devices like keyboards and computer mice can also interfere with your network connection.
on Sep 25, 2018
Guitar not working properly
Check the D-pad on the guitar. Sometimes it can get stuck slightly and can count for accidental strumming. Also be sure to keep the button pressed firmly when playing chords. It is very sensitive to touch.
on Sep 18, 2018
Have Mario Kart Double Dash
There have been a couple of flaws in how the Wii reads Gamecube games, so this could be for a couple of reasons.
1. Some games simply just cant be read on the Wii, but it is completely determined by the game...not the Wii. This is a flaw found in mostly Gamecube games and sometimes Wii games. I have heard of Super Smash Brothers Brawl not working on certain Wii's. In your case, with Mario Kart Double Dash, it could just be that the game simply cannot be read. If this is true, then there is nothing that can be done. (You can test this by putting the game in somebody else's Wii)
2. A more common problem is scratches or fingerprints. If this is the case, then get scratch removal at the store. If you don't want to, then toothpaste will sometimes work.
3. If all else fails...read the instructions booklet.
on Sep 03, 2018
How to download super mario
You can download a Super Mario 64 rom and a Nintendo 64 emulator and you will be able to play this game on your computer. Click on the link below.
- On the site, click one of the hyperlinks to download an emulator, I recommend Project 64 v1.6
- Click Super Mario 64 to download the rom (it should be under "Top 20 Most Popular N64 ROMS")
- Install Project 64 and then open it.
- On the Project 64 window, choose "File" > "Open Rom" and find the
Super Mario 64 rom that you downloaded, double click it. And that's it! The
game will start and you can begin playing :)
On another note, I also recommend using a usb gamepad controller, like a MadCatz Xbox 360 GamePad controller, they work great for these kind of games.
- I hope this helps, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask :)
on Aug 27, 2018
Can't connect error code 051100-1
Error Code: 051100The WEP key for the Access Point you are attempting to connect to has changed since you last connected.
What to do:Verify the Access Point's WEP Key is entered correctly into the Nintendo DS. If your router has slots for more than one WEP key, the first (#1) must be the one selected on your router. If you need assistance, click here
and select your router manufacturer and model number. If available, our router pages can provide specific steps and information that may help you with your router's WEP Key.
If you have multiple connection files saved to your Nintendo DS, the error message you received can help determine which connection file may be experiencing a problem:
- Errors ending in 0 = connection file 1
- Errors ending in 1 = connection file 2
- Errors ending in 2 = connection file 3
- Errors ending in 3 = Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector
on Aug 06, 2018
Cannot find menu dat file
To format any drive just insert the memory, right click over your memory drive in My PC window, and there should be an option to Format this drive, formatting will erase all the card contents so make a backup in your computer first.
When you click on "format" a window will appear to chose FAT or FAT32 (try FAT32 first then if not working try FAT), dont have to do nothing on the size option, write a label for the drive if you want, not needed, let Quick Format clear, click on start button and you'll see a proccess bar, when it finish it tell you and you have a formatted drive.
Put the sistem files and one rom to test again in the memory, test it on your DS. Be sure you have the right files for your card, the www.R4ds.cn site only supports R4 cards, not R4 III, R4 SDHC or any fake non R4 hardware.
Nintendo DS Lite...
on Jul 28, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?