Nikon COOLPIX - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
MY NIKON COOLPIX S 3000 DIGITAL CAMERA WONT DO ANYTHING AT ALL
Here are some suggestions to try and see where the problem may be:
1. Have you tried to charge the battery? We would suggest trying different USB sources (e.g. a USB port on a computer as well as the Nikon supplied AC adapter)
2. Could the battery be dead? If you have tried to charge the battery in the camera via USB then there is a chance the battery is dead and needs replacing. If the camera had not been used for a long time and the battery was stored with little or no charge, the battery may now be un-chargeable.
3. If the camera has been left unused for a long time the internal battery that keeps the time/date may have discharged. You need to be able to set the time/date before the battery can be charged. If you plug the camera into a USB power source and you can see the menu on the LCD then set the date/time.
We hope these suggestions help to get the camera back up and running
45 views | 0 helpful votes
My coolpix s3000 camera won't turn on after just
1) Please charge the camera and make sure the GREEN LED flashes.
2) When the green LED STOPS flashing disconnect the camera from the charger and wait a few seconds.
3) Now that the Camera is off attempt to turn it on. It is in a half way on while charging and you cannot 'turn it on'.
4) In review: Charge it, Disconnect it and turn it on.
790 views | 0 helpful votes
Nikon Coolpix p100 will not accept card
When a camera formats a card it wants control of that card. It something else changes the card the first camera will think the card is corrupted and in a way it has. Cards are not that expensive. Please use one card in one camera and back up you files on a computer.. I have found NO problem with deleting folders on my cameras using the computer. You typically can REMOVE photos on a COMPUTER you should ONLY let the camera ADD photos. use one Card for one camera.
81 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?