I have nikko infra-red control
I have the same little remote control car. I took my battery out to clean the terminals, and found the number on it to be 1BA1R2N120M. This is many years after your original post, but it may help someone.
on Apr 26, 2017
I install the software for
1. Insert your installation disc for the R2-D2 Wireless Webcam (dont start it up or anything just insert it into your computer)2. Click "Home Button" on desktop
3. In the search bar type "compatibility" and click on "Run programs made for previous versions of windows"
4. Click Next and wait until it is done scanning.
5. Then select "not listed" (it is on the top) and click next.
6. Click "Browse" and click on "Computer" then under "Devices with Removable Storage" double-click the "R2-D2_0105" (it is easy to spot due to the R2-D2 next to the name).
7. Then click once on "R2D2MENU" and click "Open" (its next to cancel), then click "Next".
8. After it scans for a few seconds, double-click "Try recommended settings"and click "Start the program..." (when the permission pop-up appears click: Allow or yes. whichever one grants it access.) then once the menu is open click on "install Viewer/Driver and install everything.
9. when you are done, click "EXIT" and in the "Program Compatibility" window click "Next". Then click "Yes, save these setting for this program" and you are all done and it should work!
Nikko Star Wars...
on Dec 21, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?