Not sure what instructions you need, but the setup is very simple.
1. Put your track together
2. Attach the track power connector by slipping it under the track and pushing, then lift up the other side. This will make the two metal contacts connect to the track.
3. Plug the connector from the power pack into the track module (It should only go one way)
4. Plug the control box (looks like a telephone cord) into the track module, Will only go one way
5. Place the locomotive on the track.
6. Place the Treetop Tender on the track (you need both to make it run)
7. Connect the large connector from the treetop tender to the loco
8. Turn on the command module and press forward ...
You should now be running in circles ...
Hope this helps...
New Bright 384...
on Nov 30, 2014
I need to find a
A 1:14 Mudslinger requires a 6 Volt battery. Not a 19.2 Volt. Now when you go purchase this battery make sure it says 6 Volt not a 6 Cell. Here is the style battery you need.
Starting from the top left you can choose the first 5 depending on the shape of the one you have for the RC and the mAh you want. The term mAh indicaters milliamp hours. Basically how long the battery will last. More bang for your buck basically. But they cost more too. They will all function the same. But the ones with less mAh will run out of juice sooner and have to be charged. All these connect the same way from the same style connector. So don't worry about that. Hope this helps.
on May 28, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?