LeapFrog Tag... | Answered on Jan 24, 2018
LeapFrog Tag... | Answered on Jan 08, 2018
LeapFrog... | Answered on Dec 08, 2017
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
LeapFrog Leap... | Answered on Dec 04, 2017
LeapFrog Toys | Answered on Nov 24, 2017
LeapFrog... | Answered on Nov 02, 2017
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: