Lang Manufacturing Recent Questions, Troubleshooting Help & Support

Do you work here? Claim your company

  • 22 Products
  • 23 Answers

Check with Lang regarding availability of a board

Lang... | Answered on Aug 09, 2013

chech the voltage going to the contactor if it is less then 21 volts i would change the transformer. sometimes the contactor will chatter because it is not getting enough voltage.

Lang... | Answered on Nov 23, 2011

It is single phase. Either 208 volts 3240 watts or 240 volts 4316 watts. Unfortunately, its difficult to know which one you have. It can be ordered either way. Here's the deal, For no apparent reason, some buildings have 208 volts, some have 240 volts. If you know when you buy new equipment, you specify which voltage you have. So if your building has 208 volts and the machine is 240, it will still work, maybe a little slower to heat up. If it is the other way around, your building has 240 volts and the machine has 208 elements, it will heat up much faster, but the life of the elements is drastacally reduced becuse they burn out much quicker. You can call Lang at 314 781 2777 ask for technical assistance and they may have a way to find the voltage if the tag is missing.

Lang... | Answered on Oct 19, 2010

Not finding what you are looking for?

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Lang Manufacturing Experts

Dennis Boxerman

Level 3 Expert

1280 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

50983 Answers

Are you a Lang Manufacturing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides