I have a 42 Jenson HD flat screen tv. Black screen with sound.
Back - light problem. Check and replace damaged component/s at its back-light inverter board, or replace this board as card basis. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Surf the site with patience. Pull up older posts. It will be best to replace the inverter board as card basis. http://electro-medical.blogspot.com/
To some model sets; especially LED back-lighted types; the back-light inverter circuit will be part of the main power supply board [SMPS]. In such cases, the power supply board might need replacement. To some models sets, the back-light inverter and SMPS section circuit will be integrated at its main board itself. If so; the main board should be replaced. To some models of sets, all these section circuit will be integrated at its main board. If this is the case, you have to replace the main board....
35 views | 0 helpful votes
My screen has parking brake on it all the time
- Make sure your Jenser VM9312 is on, and select AM/FM as your source.
- On your remote, press the Setup button, located on the lower right of the remote, you should hear a beep from your VM9312 when you press the button.
- Now, making sure you hear a beep after every key press, press, 543210.
- If you did this correctly, a new menu screen will pop up.
- On the display, press the hammer and screwdriver icon, located on the left hand side of the screen.
- Next press the menu line for brake override, a sub menu will appear.
- Select ON.
- Press the X at the lower left of the screen.
- Enjoy, and please drive safely, for a ticket is one thing, but a fatal accident you have to live with is forever.
43 views | 0 helpful votes
No se en que formato o velocidad debo quemar mis
Yes, change the format of the video dub when burning a DVD to JPEG in order stop the freezing of the playback.
Supported Video Formats:
Video CD (VCD), DVD, SVCD
Supported Media Types:
DVD Video, VCD, SVCD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD (Audio), CD-R, CD-RW, Picture CD
The 9312 will accept the following formats ;
Supported Audio Formats:
Audio CD, MP3, WMA
220 views | 1 helpful votes
Tryin to hook up jensen
I am having the same problem. I sent it for repair and they said it works fine. online everyone said it might be a parking brake or grounding issue. If i find out ill post it
52 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?