connect satelite speakers to the amplifier and connect signal cable (RC pin) to the woofer from amplifer ie subwoofer out from amp. ok na.
on Feb 26, 2019
Any way to Factory Reset a JBL Charge 2 ?
Yes, follow this sequence:
1. Turn the device on
2. Press the call (phone icon) and the volume up (+) button at the same time and keep them pressed. After a few seconds the speaker will shut down.
3. Release the buttons.
4. Turn the speaker back on. It will automatically enter into search mode... And there you are, memory wiped up.
JBL Charge 2...
on Feb 22, 2019
How to factory reset a JBL onbeat awake
For the JBL Awake
I just had the same issue and i found a way to solve this :
1. Unplug the power supply
2. Plug it back while holding the [ON/OFF] button
3. The screen shows “UP9” again
4. Do the update with the JBL Music app (I did it with my old iPhone 4s plugged on the 30pin connector)
5. Finish the firmware update ... until the app tells you to unplug the power before restarting the device
(Sorry for my bad English, i’m French)
on Jan 19, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?