In Microwave Ovens - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

remove the outer ase and you might find out

In Microwave... | Answered on Mar 19, 2019

The microwaves will cause electrical currents in the aluminium foil which will heat up, and you will probably have sparks which could ignite any flammable material inside. If the fire and heat was contained inside the microwave and didn't reach the internal parts then you may be able to get it repaired, but the damage can only be assessed by taking the unit apart. If there was a lot of heat then my guess is that the internal wiring insulation may have melted, causing short circuit.

In Microwave... | Answered on Mar 11, 2019

Fixya is not a chat group. Google (asda)(P70B17AL-DJ)(manual) without parens.

In Microwave... | Answered on Mar 11, 2019

Un-plug the product & remove the top cover,HV diode is reversely grounded with the capacitor remove thimble from capacitor & un screw the other side of diode from the body,replace the new one with same type.

In Microwave... | Answered on Mar 04, 2019

It seems that cavity paint is peeled off and microwaves are having spark with the exposed area which causes damage,check & clean the surface properly, paint the exposed area with some good quality of oil paint 2 to three coats,use after drying .

In Microwave... | Answered on Mar 04, 2019

if it was intended to replace by the user it would be listed here
if so the instruction to do so and specification of the bulb are there also. good luck

In Microwave... | Answered on Mar 03, 2019

The make is .........

In Microwave... | Answered on Mar 02, 2019

Not finding what you are looking for?
In Logo

820 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top In Microwave Ovens Experts


Level 3 Expert

1234 Answers

D. E. Hev

Level 3 Expert

1187 Answers


Level 3 Expert

3042 Answers

Are you an In Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides