HP DeskJet - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Printer won't turn on.
Common problem with this particular Printer is a Bad Power Supply,needs to be replaced,its nothing related to the cleaning you did.
you have Order a new power supply Board,open the back cover of printer and Install it.
HP DeskJet 1220c...
on Apr 10, 2019
Hhp deskjet 5550 - orange and green light keep
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button.
(Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
(Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times. Finally press the Power button.
HP DeskJet 5550...
on Mar 19, 2019
Use Printer Offline: Error Processing Command
Go to system settings and select the 'Printer' option.
Right-click on the printer and enable the 'Use Printer Online' function.
Cancel all the printing jobs till that moment and redo the process.
Sometimes the 'Printer Offline' message occurs due to a 'Job Stuck' issue.
Check all network connections and functions.
Be sure the network interfaces work properly.
Turn the printer off and on to see whether the device is working properly.
HP DeskJet 6540...
on Mar 08, 2019
Cant install my hp 2360 printer to my windows xp computer
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
You may have to install or update drivers Most of the
drivers/software I get are from a web site driverguide.com you need to fill out
a free registration then search for the driver you need download it in a format
you can use install it and then most times reboot the computer
Please leave Comment or Rate answer for me to improve in the future
HP Deskjet 2360...
on Feb 22, 2019
I had this problem on the 6300 and was able to fix it by doing the following:
After selecting print, select preferences.
Select the Features tab.
Under Resizing Options, select "Custom" from the drop down menu.
Put in the custom dimensions of the paper on which you are printing.
Save it under a new name (e.g., "Invitation")
When it is time to print,
Select "More" from the drop down tab under Resizing Options.
At the bottom of the list of those options, you will see your custom sized saved.
Select it, and happy printing.
HP DeskJet 5550...
on Feb 16, 2019
I have error 0xc19a0023 in my printer hp deskjet 3520.I replaced new cartridge but it isn't correct.What should I do?
1) Open the printer cover and wait till the carriage moves towards the middle.
2) Force press the printer's Power button to turn it off. Remove the power cord from the back of the printer.
3) Remove the print cartridges and place it on a small sheet with the nozzle plate facing upward.
4) Slightly wet a cotton swab with distilled water. Clean the face and edges of the face cartridges with the swab.
5) Wipe the underside of the print cartridge cradle walls using a swab. Reinsert the print cartridges.
6) Close the printer cover. Connect the power cord at the backside of the printer.
on Nov 28, 2018
HP deskjet 450 delays to come on
1) Choose start. Select the printer. If the printer is not found in the list, turn it off and on and then click Retry.
2) If a screen displays prompting to make the printer the default printer, Click Yes and continue.
3) Turn the printer off, wait about 10 seconds and disconnect the printer power cord from the printer.
4) Turn off the computer or device that we try to print from. Connect the printer power cord to the printer, and turn on the printer, if it automatically powers on.
5) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer and set the default printer.
HP Deskjet 450...
on Nov 28, 2018
Problem printing business cards
I had this problem today and think I've figured it out. Take a sheet of plain paper and two little pieces ot clear 'scotch' tape. Tape the blank sheet behind the business cards at the top/feeder edge and try again. You may need to tweak it a bit more but it stops it from printing so far up.
HP Deskjet 3845...
on Nov 15, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?