Watches - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
Why would anybody intentionally buy a replica watch?
Well, there can be several reasons for buying a replica watch intentionally. Let us consider some of them and comprehend this concern:
1. Some people buy replica watches of their favorite brands as they are financially manageable.
2. Some people love to build a huge collection of watches and that's the reason why they buy replicas of the most popular brands to enhance their watch collection.
3. It provides people with a classy and elegant look. I have also bought a Swiss replica watch
due to this reason only!
1,595 views | 1 helpful votes
Why do some people still wear wristwatches?
When people can know the time from their smartphones, what is the point of wearing watches now! Well, there are several possible reasons. Men can enhance their look by wearing a wristwatch. It is the basic accessories every man should wear. Not only men, but women should also wear watches so as to have a classy look.
When someone asks you time, you don't need to pull your cell phone from the pocket to convey the right time. Instead, wear a wristwatch and ease this task! You can have an Audemars Piguet Replica Watch
from an online store and ameliorate your entire look!
274 views | 1 helpful votes
HOW TO SET NAVIFORCE WATCH DIGITAL TIME
TIME AND DATE
1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits flash (you'll be in Alarm Mode) Press MODE again to enter TIME mode, SECONDS digits will flash.
2. Press ADJUST to set SECONDS to zero.
3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES.
4. Press ADJUST to change.
5. Repeat to set HOURS, MONTH, DAYS, and DAY of WEEK. Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM.
6. Press MODE when done.
7. To display DATE from Time display , press START/STOP.
8. With DATE displayed press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH and MONTH-DATE.
9. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12-and 24-hour format.
ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits, DAY, and A or P (for AM or PM) flash.
2. Press ADJUST to change HOURS digits. Go through 12 hours for AM or PM.
3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES.
4. Press ADJUST to change.. Press MODE when done.
5. Press and hold ADJUST, then press START/STOP to turn chime on/off. Press START/STOP again to turn alarm on /off. Release START/STOP when done.
1. Chronograph will count up to 24 hours. Lap times are not stored. After 40 minutes chrono display changes from seconds to minutes.
2. With time displayed, press MODE to select Chrono Mode.
3. Press START/STOP to start.
4. Press ADJUST to view lap time. Press again to sesume lap timing.
5. Press START/STOP to stop timing . Press ADJUST to reset chrono to zero.
6. Repeat for successive laps.
101 views | 1 helpful votes
Warning about Seiko Kinetic batteries and capacitors
I frequently am sent Seiko Kinetics and the User says "this watch stopped and I tried to put a capacitor in it but it still didn't work. I know the capacitor was good because it was new and I checked it with a battery checker."
A Seiko Capacitor (battery) must NEVER be checked with a battery charge measuring device of any kind. The inexpensive battery checkers that are sold on eBay or Amazon will deplete a capacitor immediately and fully. And when the "new" capacitor is placed into the watch the watch will not run. It cannot run because it has not power to run because it has a depleted capacitor. And that capacitor will NOT recharge. The battery/capacitor is DOA. Dead. DNR.
##### (Another frequent mistake is to use metal tweezers when installing the capacitor instead of plastic tweezers. Or making contact with either the + pole or the negative pole. Or not correctly installing the mylar insulator in EXACTLY the same position it was when the battery was removed. It is tricky, and it trips up a lot of battery replacement attempts.
And occasionally I receive a watch that the User installed the battery upside down. A Seiko capacitor does not go into the battery well like most watches; it goes in "upside down", with the Positive side DOWN, and the negative side facing you when it is in the well.
But the most common reason a new capacitor placement does not make the Seiko Kinetic run is that when the rotor assembly was removed the User pressed down, even the slightest bit, when removing the screw that holds the rotor. That downward pressure pushes the second hand into the watch crystal, and it is now simply a dead watch.
The slot in the Rotor screw is the thinnest slot I have ever encountered, and I have several expensive screwdrivers that are truly precision.
But I have to use a whetstone to carefully grind down a precision screwdriver to an razor thin tip, before I can safely remove that Rotor screw.
I often break a single edge razor in half, and just use the razor blade, because
it is thin enough enter into the slot of the screw.
on Nov 10, 2018 | Seiko Kinetic watch
Not finding what you are looking for?