Optics - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
My Bushnell neo ghost wont pick up the satellite?
Just had this happen to me. I tried re-syncing, powering off and on, but no change. I finally opened the case up, popped out the circuit board and disconnected the battery . I let it stay off power for about 30 seconds. It only took about 1 minute to find the satellites! Let's see how long it lasts....
Used it yesterday. Found satellites in 15 seconds worked correctly for entire game. Rechecked today and still good.
on Mar 21, 2019
I wear glasses. I can't see through binoculars
This is more common than you would think.. Here's how to set up a pair of binoculars to suit yourself.
Any good binocular will be able to do this and the reason is to allow you to adjust them for the difference in strenght between your two eyes. I wear glasses myself and sometimes contact lenses so it's good to be able to quickly adjust them.
1. turn the binoculars over so you are looking at the underside.
2. on the eyepieces can you see on one eye(usually the right eye) a little plus - minus marking. The eyepiece should be able to rotate a little to each side of this marking.
3. Set the rotating eyepiece to the middle setting.
4. Look through the binoculars as normal and bring the two sides together until you form the two circles that you see into one.
5. Pick an object app 10 meters away.
6 Presuming that the adjustable eyepiece is on the right hand side then close your right eye, look at the middle distance object you chose with your left eye and use the central focusing knob/wheel in the middle to bring your left eyepiece into focus.
7. Now, close your left eye and adjust the rotating right hand eyepiece while looking at the same object until your right eyepiece is in focus.
8. The binoculars should now be set for the differences in strenght of your eyes and you can use the middle focus control as normal.
Most binoculars have a soft rubber eyepiece that can be folded back for people who wear glasses but I, like most people I know who wear glasses, find it horribly uncomfortable.
This method allows you to set them for yourself and if someone else uses your binoculars you can quickly reset them for you.
Hope this helps...
on Mar 17, 2019
What is your question about rifle scopes? We'll be more than happy to answer it.
on Mar 13, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?