Cell Phones - Answered Questions & Fixed Issues
How to Reset Nokia 2310
You may try default phone and security code to remove restrictions.
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
7 hours ago
HOW TO LOAD GAMES AND THEMES ON V6MAXX?
are downloading straight to cell (you need a data plan from your
carrier, go to download and games) this will cost $ depending the size
of theme/games and time it takes to complete.....okay #2 this way is
using a laptop/pc you will need a usb cable (to fit pc) to a mini usb
(compatible to your cell), go to site you wish to download game / theme
download to pc........then connect cell to pc via usb go to my computer
open cell...copy / paste (make sure any games downloaded is placed in
the games folder on cell, themes placed in themes..
try this site also
7 hours ago
Private Pics backup/restore
Plug your iPhone into a USB connection on your PC. Give it a minute.
- Your iPhone will ask if you want to allow this device (your PC) to access your photos. Click ALLOW.
- Go into Windows Explorer and your iPhone will be there. - Click on it and there will be a DCIM folder. Click on that folder.
- You will find one or more folders under DCIM. Each of these contain the photos on your iPhone.
- COPY (DO NOT MOVE) these from your iPhone to your Computer's desktop. Now you have all photos on your computer and you can safely wrestle with restoring your iPhone.
I hope this response helps you out.
I wish you the very best of luck! If I can help you further, please let me know.
If I've assisted you, I'd greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide me with a favorable rating. Thanks so much!
Apple iPhone 4S
7 hours ago
Brought factory reset konka r8a phone but is locked to old owners email, how do i fix this
Hard Reset the device:
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then, To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, select option : "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that, choose option "yes" with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option " reboot system now ".
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
8 hours ago
Not finding what you are looking for?