Plumbing - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

You are right, it is not running since there is no water
that goes out. It is just humming - which be due to
stucked impeller or busted starting capacitor. Let's start with checking up the impeller. Unscrew the strainer, and take it off. At the suction port, try turning the impeller by your finger. This is to check if it is stucked. If it is stucked, open the bolt holding the impeller case, so that you can free the impeller from
being stucked. Once the impeller is free, you can assemble the pump and switch it on and make it run.
If it doesn't run, then the final touch is to replace the
starting capacitor at the topcase of trash pump. In
doing this, make sure that in the reassembly of the top case, you must maintain the right force to close
the top case bolts water tight. Just send you e-mail
for further assistance. God Bless you.

Tsurumi Pump s... | Answered 2 hours ago

There is normally a filter at the end of the faucet outlet. They usually unscrew. its usually a fine mesh screen with a plastic backing mount.

Delta Plumbing | Answered Yesterday

get a tape measure and check it , we can not

Plumbing | Answered 2 days ago

this not a repairable item, replace it and don't look back.

Plumbing | Answered on Mar 19, 2019

Likely needs both cartridges replaced. Appears to be a F8FA0000BNV but you will need to verify. See parts list at link...

Unless you mean the spray head is slow to turn off, then replace the spray head.

Plumbing | Answered on Mar 19, 2019

The faucet is rated at 6.7L/minute (<2 gal/m) and I would expect that's a design of the cartridge. You could measure flow with spray head attached, then remove head (see link) and measure again to see how much the head reduces rate of flow. You could try removing the check valve(s) but not sure if that will work as it may leak.

product features · consists of: single lever kitchen mixer · swivel range 150° · with telescopic function (330 - 500 mm) · normal and spray jet · lockable shower spray, spray returns through pressing spray diverter · quick connect shower hose · flow rate 6.7 l/min · ceramic cartridge · connection type: G ? compression · integrated non-return valve · suitable for continuous flow water heaters

Hansgrohe... | Answered on Mar 18, 2019

To modify the pressure:

· Start the pump.

· If the SET LED blinks, hold key + down until the SET LED

remains on.
· Then press keys + or - to modify the pressure value

Plumbing | Answered on Mar 16, 2019

The val(v)e goes under the plywood

Plumbing | Answered on Mar 15, 2019

Not finding what you are looking for?
Plumbing Logo

14,748 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

687 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18002 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

50983 Answers

Are you a Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides