Blue Audio Players & Recorders - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Why is my transmitter flashing white to blue
- Check that the transmitter AC power adapter is fully inserted into the wall outlet and the power cord from the AC adapter is firmly connected to the transmitter power input jack.
- If you're using the speaker power adapter, confirm that it's fully inserted into a wall outlet and the adapter power cord is firmly connected to the power input jack on the speaker.
- If you're using batteries for the speaker, check that they are fresh and inserted with correct polarity (+, -).
- confirm that the speaker is in 900MHz wireless mode-the indicator light on the front of the speaker should be either fl ashing or solid green. If the indicator light is blue, press the ON-OFF / RF-BT button on the back of the speaker to switch to 900MHz mode.
- confirm that the speaker is turned on and tuned to the transmitter-the indicator light on the front of the speaker should be solid green (not blinking).
- Check that the audio source component (stereo, MP3 player, etc.) is turned on and transmitting sound as it normally should.
- Make sure the volume on your audio source is turned up.
- Check that the speaker volume is turned up.
- Make sure you have disconnected the 3.5 mm audio in cable from the AUDIO IN jack.
on Aug 26, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?