Audi a4 2.0 ltr turbo tfsi engine code,bul main bearings and big end bearings torque settings
Hi there's this website something like reliable-store and it is very amazing for manual for repairing servicing anything
someone on fixya recommended it to me and I thank him even today
They have full manuals and it's verrrrry che ap and mine
I got free in offers
3rd time I also had an issue with
the file so the girl replaced it in 30 mins
there is one more but i don't remember its name it was 2 years back bitman something link this
Try it out brother
Audi Cars &...
20 hours ago
How do you change front brake pads on an Audi A6
How to change front brake pads & rotors (brake disc) on 2006 Audi A6:
Don't disconnect any brake line from caliper!
Don't disconnect any ABS sensor!
For change front brake pads you must raise vehicle, remove wheels, extract the retaining spring of the caliper, and remove the caliper as follow:
1. Do not disconnect the brake hose from the caliper, and do not allow the caliper to hang by the brake hose!
2. Remove top and bottom caps (on back side of the caliper) for access to guide pins, then unbolt and remove them from the brake carrier. Remove the caliper.
3. Now you must thoroughly clean the brake calipers (free of grease).
4. Remove outer brake pad from brake carrier.
5. Pull inner brake pad out of brake caliper piston.
6. Remove brake carrier from wheel bearing housing (two ribbed bolts). 125 Nm
7. Remove brake disc from wheel hub.
8. Install brake carrier on wheel bearing housing. Tightening torque for two ribbed bolts = 125 Nm.
9. Check up the brake fluid level on the reservor, and emptying if neccessary!
10. Push piston back into brake caliper housing.
11. Install inner brake pad (with expanding spring) in brake caliper piston. (Arrow marked on pad - if exist, must point in direction of brake disc rotation when vehicle is moving forward).
12. Install outer brake pad into brake carrier.
13. Bolt brake caliper housing to brake carrier using two guide pins. Tightening torque is 25 Nm.
14. Install both caps.
15. Insert retaining spring into brake caliper housing. Important: Depress the brake pedal firmly several times while the car is stationary so that the brake pads adjust to their normal operating positions!!! Check brake fluid level and top up if neccessary!!!
2006 Audi A6
on Feb 17, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?