Question about Neato XV11 Vacuum
If you have made sure all of the sensors are clear, and the moving parts (wheels, beater brush, etc) are free, then it could be a software issue.
You can update your on-board Neato software here:http://neatoroboticsupdates.com/
Posted on Feb 26, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2014 | Vacuums
Sep 06, 2014 | Hoover Vacuums
Jun 27, 2011 | Kirby G5 Bagged Upright Vacuum
May 06, 2011 | Hoover U6437-900 / U6439-900 Windtunnel...
If your machine has no power or interrupted power, please check the following:
- Make sure the power cord is plugged into a functioning outlet to check for power.
- The handle may not be installed properly, causing a loss in the power connection. Remove the handle completely. Slide the handle back into place on the lower section of handle and tighten the screw.
- With the machine turned off and unplugged, check the pre-motor filter and the Airetight™ HEPA filter for debris. Reduced air flow from dirty filters or clogs will put greater stress on the motor, increasing the possibility for overheating. The pre-motor filter is located underneath the canister of the vacuum in the pull out tray labeled "filter". This may be hand washed in cold water with mild detergent. Reinstall this filter when it is completely dry. The Airetight™ HEPA filter cartridge needs to be replaced and cannot be washed. This is located on the side of the machine inside the filter grill.
NOTE: Ensure the machine is turned off and is unplugged before checking the following.
DIRT CUP AREA
- Empty the dirt cup. Remove the lower portion of the cup and clean the screen and check the center tubes for dirt accumulation.
- Check the dirt inlet. This is the opening located behind the canister and is only visible once the canister is taken off the machine.
- Detach the hose from the machine by twisting the hose collar counterclockwise. Push a broomstick into the hose to push any obstruction to the end of the hose where it can be removed.
- Check the clear diverter area at the back of the machine. When the hose wand is removed from the base, the diverter should be in the up position. If a clog is visible near the diverter, remove the divertor cover by removing 7 screws and clear the obstruction.
NOTE: Be careful not to dislodge the gasket.
- Recline the machine back and roll it over so the backside is facing up. Remove the bottom 4 screws from the diverter cover to loosen, and straighten the foot hose. Look through the hose for obstructions. Push a broomstick through the lower hose to unclog this. (Any obstruction should exit through the suction path at the brush roller).
NOTE: The Healthy Home Vacuum is equipped with a Thermal Protector feature to prevent the motor from overheating. If the motor becomes too warm, the thermal Protectors will activate and the machine will shut off automatically. If the Thermal Protectors activate, please do the following:
- Turn off and unplug the vacuum. Thermal Protectors will reset automatically in approximately 30 minutes.
- Clear any clogs.
Nov 16, 2010 | Bissell Healthy Home HEPA Bagless Upright...
Nov 23, 2009 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
Sep 23, 2009 | Miele S558 Red Velvet Bagged Canister...
Jul 17, 2009 | Kenmore 25512/ 25513 Progressive Canister...
Jan 24, 2009 | Hoover U8125-900 Savvy Bagged Upright...
1,121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: