Question about Hardware & Accessories
1) Noma is old Intermatic brand name used by companies today to brand their timer.
2) Noma is usually associated with Woods timers.
3) Woods numbers also frequently start with 495 and with TM.
For example Woods has 49588 49556 and 78 84 29 28 62 57 33 53 65 44 68 32 77, but 49550 does not show
4) It is likely that you have a Woods brand timer.
5) Add a comment with in-focus photograph of timer for possible identification
6) Open following link to possibly identify timer, and then add a comment saying which timer is same-similar to yours.
Read troubleshoot section to see if your answer is there:
Posted on Apr 23, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2018 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 22, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 09, 2012 | Solar Noma 7 Day, 6 Event Outdoor Timer -...
Dec 04, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
Oct 03, 2011 | Solar Noma 7 Day, 6 Event Outdoor Timer -...
Aug 19, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Jul 05, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 10, 2010 | Solar Noma 7 Day, 6 Event Outdoor Timer -...
Sep 14, 2010 | Aube Technologies Aube 7-Day Programmable...
919 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!