Question about La Crosse Technology WT8005UB Atomic Digital Wall Clock with Indoor Tempe
Press the triangle shaped button to set the correct time
zone. It will toggle the clock mode through the four available time zones in the Continental U.S. Above the seconds digits, the LCD display will indicate "P" for Pacific, "M" for Mountain, "C" for Central and "E" for Eastern.
Posted on Mar 01, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2018 | The Audio Players & Recorders
on Jun 12, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Apr 08, 2016 | Emerson Smart Set Alarm AM/FM Clock Radio...
I couldn't figure out how to change the time zone because I didn't have the manual. Here's how to change time zone:
1. On top of clock you hold down time zone button
2. Push the up or down button to change the time zone. There are 7 time zones. The clock is set at zone 2 -Eastern Standard time. My zone is 3 -Central Time - I then had to manually set the correct time -(I'm not sure why but I did that) To test if the time zone worked properly I switched the time zones and the time on the clock adjusted automatically to the associated time for that area. I, of course, moved it back to zone 3 and the correct time for central time was displayed. I am waiting to see if the time properly adjust when time the DST changes. Also, for the manual: http://www.emersonradio.com/owner_manuals_list.php?ID=157
This is the manufacturers website (Emerson) for the EZ Set clock radio. Hope this helps.
Oct 03, 2013 | H.H. Scott SCR120 Clock Radio
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Sep 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 27, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Nov 04, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Oct 21, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Dec 12, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Oct 11, 2019 | DigiWeigh Measuring Tools & Sensors
355 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: