Question about Cameras
1. Turn PC on.
2. Plug camera cable into Camera.
3. Plug camera cable USB end into computer USB port.
4. Turn on Camera... wait until camera show message 'USB, PC, Pictbridge'.
5. PC should be selected if not select by highlighting and press shutter button.
6. Press 'Shutter' button.
7. Window 'Autoplay' appears on PC. Select 'import' in Autoplay window.
8. Another window will ask you to name your picture folder. Give it a name.
9. The pictures download to the picture folder automatically.
10. Turn the camera off and disconnect cable from camera and from the PC
Posted on Feb 19, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2014 | Polaroid a800 Digital Camera
May 23, 2012 | Cameras
Sep 14, 2011 | Polaroid a800 Digital Camera
Jun 18, 2011 | Cameras
May 22, 2011 | Polaroid Cameras
Jan 19, 2011 | Cameras
Nov 10, 2010 | Polaroid Cameras
Feb 25, 2010 | Cameras
Mar 09, 2009 | Polaroid i830 Digital Camera
Sep 14, 2005 | Polaroid PhotoMax Fun 320 Digital Camera
903 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: