Question about LG DU-42PX12XC 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Posted by Anonymous on
Circuit overheated probably due to moisture condensation. Keep it on standby to dry off. Use it to dry off. Blow a room fan to help it dry off.
Posted on Dec 15, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 23, 2010 | 2006 Ford F-150
Jun 08, 2010 | Apple 3-Year AppleCare for iBook/MacBook...
Nov 12, 2017 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Mar 16, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 25, 2009 | 2001 Mercury Villager
Feb 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 14, 2007 | Hitachi 43FDX01B TV
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!