Question about Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 13, 2013 | Cell Phones
Oct 26, 2012 | Samsung Boost Mobile Galaxy Prevail...
Apr 09, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jul 31, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jul 12, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Apr 09, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
1,462 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: