Question about HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
Please perform the following steps:
* Make sure the CD/DVD tray is closed.
* Double-click the HP Solution Center icon.
* In the HP Solution Center (for Windows OS, if you are using Mac please let me know), click the tab for the HP Photosmart 5100 series.
* Click the Settings button.
* Point to Print Settings.
* Highlight and click Printer Toolbox.
* After the Printer Toolbox opens, click the Align print cartridges button.
* Follow the on-screen prompts to align the cartridges and print an alignment page.
:) Dr Tony
Posted on Apr 17, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You may have added a separator page,
1). Open printers and Faxed.
2). Right-click your printer and select 'Properties'.
3). Click 'Advanced' tab
4). click 'Separator Page'
Delete any text in the box and click 'OK'
Posted on Sep 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2011 | HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
Printer Spool offline:
Disconnect the USB cable, go to RUN and type in services.msc and then find print spool and right click, then choose restart.
Start-->printers and faxes-->right click on the printer-->properties-->make sure it
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
May 17, 2011 | HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
Mar 18, 2011 | HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
Oct 23, 2009 | HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
Aug 12, 2009 | HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
Apr 17, 2009 | HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
Oct 29, 2008 | HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
Jun 06, 2008 | HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
Sep 19, 2007 | HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
1,273 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!