Question about HP Photosmart C5380 All-In-One Laser Printer
Solution one: Reset the product
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
1. Remove the cartridges from the product.
2. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
3. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
4. Wait 60 seconds.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
6. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
7. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
8. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
9. If you have completed all the steps listed above and are still experiencing a problem, you need to service the product.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Apr 03, 2010
Posted on Jan 30, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Mar 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7250 All-In-One Thermal...
Jan 30, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 26, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 20, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 11, 2008 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
2,627 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: