Question about Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Please describe each step
If you are using the KX-T7730 phone on a Panasonic KX-Txx 308 or 824 system.
From the Switchboard / Main telephone ( usually ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle/hook :
1. Press PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 604 and then SP-PHONE. Enter the jack number you wish to change ( 01 is extension 101, 02 is extension 102 etc. ).
3. Enter the name ( basically the same as texting on a cellphone ). Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your change.
4. To go to the next extension press SP-PHONE. Don’t forget to press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your change after each name entered.
5. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode and you are done.
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2013 | GRREAT CHOICE Internal Power Filter GC...
Mar 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 04, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Jan 17, 2011 | Apple iMac 17" Desktop
Dec 19, 2010 | Tasco Galaxsee 46060675 (675 x 60mm)...
Nov 26, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 06, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
2,613 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!