Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Cannon ip4000 error message waste ink almost full how do I empty it or remove this message. Printer is still working?
1. With the printer plugged in and powered off, press and hold the Resume/Cancel button, then press and hold the Power button. (DO NOT release the buttons. The LED light should be green to indicate that a function is selectable.).
2. While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.).
3. While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.).
4. When the LED light is green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.).
5. Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the reset is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.).
6. Press the power button to exit service mode.
Note: if you accidentally press the Resume/Cancel button more than 4 times in step 4 then just press the Resume/Cancel button at least 10 times and the printer will be returned to step 4 automatically
Please all I ask is call back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one, so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 08, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 04, 2011 | Xerox Phaser 8860MFP Printer
Apr 18, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER 3300 All-In-One Laser...
Oct 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
May 16, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 12, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!