Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
Try Resetting Internet Explorer to its default settings. This removes
all changes made to Internet Explorer since it was installed, but does
not eliminate your bookmarks or feed. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Close all Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer in Windows.
2. Click Start, And then click Internet Explorer.
3. In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab and then click Reset.
5. In the readjustment of Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
6. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK twice.
7. Close Internet Explorer and then reopen it.
If resetting Internet Explorer to its default settings does not fix the problem, uninstall Internet Explorer 8 and then reinstall it. Also run AdAware, scanned for viruses, disable 3rd party, disable microsoft firewall, and check for BHO's.
Posted on Jan 20, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition for PC
Oct 16, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Feb 09, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Jan 29, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Jan 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 04, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Apr 21, 2009 | 1998 Ford Explorer
Mar 23, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Mar 09, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
May 20, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop...
Oct 01, 2019 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
325 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!