Question about Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Door is locked code F21 wont run or cycle . All lights on add rinse, clothes clean , but door is still in locked position. Ealier in day error code read door locked, forced it into quick cycle and error code changed to f21
First check your washer plug to see if the connections are tightly screwed. Next check your filter if you haven't for long.
Remove the 3 screws at the bottom of the front panel under the washer door. Your filter door will be light brown. If you find a hose there it is to drain out excess water (water that could not be drained by your pump) After you hv drained unscrew the cap and remove all the junk inside. Have a large plastic bag to catch junk and water. Refit carefully after cleaning out. If not solved, something shd be blocking your pump, check this out
How abt a nice rating for the free help? Thnks
Posted on Aug 18, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2016 | Kenmore Ovens
Feb 04, 2014 | Maytag MAH6700AWW Neptune Front-Load...
Oct 20, 2012 | Kenmore Elite HE5t Washer
3) Open the dispenser drawer and immediately add 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment.
NOTE: Do not add any detergent to this cycle. Use of more than 2/3 cup (160 mL) of bleach will cause product damage over time.
4) Be sure dispenser drawer is closed.
5) Select the CLEAN WASHER cycle.
6) Press START.
NOTE: The basket will rotate, then the door will unlock, lock again, and then the cycle will continue. The machine will not fill, but the basket will rotate while the washer runs a short sensing cycle. This will take approximately 3 minutes.
7) The cycle will determine if clothing or other items are in the washer. a) If no items are detected in the washer, it will proceed to step 8. b) If any items are detected in the washer, all cycle lights will flash and "rL" or "F/34" will be displayed. Associated LED status lights will remain lit. The door will then unlock. Press STOP to cancel the failure code. Then repeat steps 1, 2 and 6 to start the cycle again.
8) Once the cycle has begun, allow the cycle to be completed.
9) After the cycle is complete, leave the door open, slightly, to allow for better ventilation and drying of washer interior.
Good Luck and thank you for choosing FixYa. Please take a moment to rate the info I provided and a short testimony is appreciated.
Aug 14, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Feb 25, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jan 01, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jun 24, 2009 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Apr 21, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 04, 2008 | Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. HE4t Front Load Washer
2,627 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: