Question about HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One Printer
I have an HP Premium C309 All-in-One Printer. When I turn the printer on, the screen goes blue with "C2FE0065" listed on the bottom. Then the screen goes black and all the lights start flashing. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
I had a similar error (not the same! C2FE0100), and cleared it up with the following procedure:
1) While the HP logo was displayed on the screen, I unplugged the printer. 2) Plug the printer back in. 3) Immediately open the printer so you can see the ink cartridges. 4) Press the power button at least once. If yours is like mine, you see the error just by plugging in the printer, but it takes a minute or so. Pressing the power button for me just caused it to restart the boot sequence where I could get the error again. 5) Wait a couple of minutes. You should see the ink cartridge carrier move back and forth several times, and the screen will display a message telling you the ink access door is open (or similar). 6) I let it move the ink cartridges around for several minutes, but this probably isn't necessary. 7) Close the printer back up. 8) About a minute after closing the printer, it told me that I shouldn't turn it off by unplugging it, and that I should use the power button. 9) I pressed the power button once, and it shutdown. 10) I pressed the power button once, and this time it turned on without any error messages.
I was able to print a photo via bluetooth from my phone, and a short document from my computer, so it seems to be working OK.
Posted on Jan 24, 2010
[After replacing ink catridges, my HP309a All-in-One printer is displaying C2FE0100, C2FE0029, C2FE002A error messages. The screen is dead white and some lights are blinking. I can't turn it off.
[Thursday, October 14, 2010 12:12 AM] -- Asha R says:
Please take out all the ink cartridges from the printer.Then perform these steps on printer without the ink cartridges.
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Disconnect the USB/Ethernet cable from the All-in-One and also disconnect power cable from All-in-One and also from wall outlet.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power cable to All-in-One and also to wall outlet.
Now when printer displays message missing cartridges please reinsert them backThen power On the printer.
Okay, please reinsert the ink cartridges back
Okay, lets reset the printer once.
A semi-full reset will do the following:
The user settings to the factory defaults, Language and country settings on some models, Fax logs, Fax headers, Fax speed dial information.
Reset the All-in-One to the factory default settings by using these instructions:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
Posted on Oct 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2011 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Apr 12, 2011 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Mar 09, 2011 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Mar 06, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 10, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 13, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Apr 22, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Mar 26, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
3,613 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!