Question about Stoves Premier 600EMa Electric Single Oven
Hi, does anyone know how to remove stoves efa600H oven door hinges? The oven door will no stay fully open
1. Open the oven door and remove the 2 screws at the side of the inner glass window 11cm above the hinges and lift off the door. Place it somewhere safe!
2. Remove the 4 screws that you can see nearest to the left and right edges of the oven with the door removed. These secure the oven to the kitchen unit.
3. Slide the oven forwards about 20cm out of the unit, being careful not to pull on the cable.
4. Each hinge is held in place by 2 screws at the side of the unit now exposed, about 18cm apart. Remove them and slide out the hinges. Reassembly is the reverse of the above.
5. Note that the hinges have no means of adjustment. If not working properly, renew them.
Posted on Jan 02, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi Sorry- i do not how to do this BUT the eaxct same thing has happened to us! Cna i ask where you got the replacement glass, how much it cost and how long it took to deliver?
Posted on Jan 27, 2010
SOURCE: Morning I have a Stoves EFA600H
The electronic clock/timer must work correctly and be in manual mode for the oven to work. It sounds as if you need to replace the electronic clock. If you do not need the clock function it is fairly easy to bypass the clock altogether and the oven will work no problem.
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2018 | Stoves Ovens
Sep 23, 2016 | Ovens
Jun 24, 2016 | Electrolux 30" Built-In Single Electric...
Apr 02, 2016 | Moffat Ovens
Mar 14, 2014 | Frigidaire FEB30S6D Electric Single Oven
Feb 04, 2014 | Ovens
Apr 20, 2012 | Brown Stove Works Ovens
Aug 27, 2011 | Ovens
Oct 04, 2010 | Ovens
Nov 22, 2009 | Whirlpool RBD305PD Electric Double Oven
3,493 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: