Question about JVC Everio GZ-MG30 Camcorder
UR HDD IS NOT SUPPORTING THE CAMCORD I THINK ANY CONNECTION GET LOOSE GIVE THAT FOR REPAIR....
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Feb 20, 2013 | Ricoh Aficio 3045 Digital Copier: 45cpm....
Jul 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2011 | Cameras
1. Turn main power switch OFF.
2. Turn main power switch ON while pressing the Menu/Select key.
3. Keep pressing the Menu/Select key until the LED turns OFF on the control Panel.
4. Check to make sure that "Trouble Reset" is displayed on the control Panel
after LED turns OFF.
5. Pressing the Menu/Select key.
6. Check to make sure that "OK" is displayed and the it has been reset.
7. Turn main power switch OFF and ON again, and make sure that the machine properly
Good Luck and Thank You for using Fixya.
Dec 16, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C450P Laser Printer
Apr 14, 2010 | Lexmark C540N PROD SPECS TBD Printer
Nov 21, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Nov 23, 2007 | HP DesignJet 750c InkJet Printer
398 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!