Question about Bosch Washing Machines
The e2 error is a generic error that the machine shows if it's been overloaded or if the load becomes unbalanced during a wash cycle.
to fix you must do a master reset of the washing machine.
1. Close the door and make sure the dial is pointing to the "OFF" function
2. Hold the Start/Pause button and turn the dial anti clockwise (to the left) to the "express 15 min" program at the same time.
3. Hold the Start/Pause button for a minute (the e2 message is meant to start flashing after a minute of holding the button down however with my washing machine this didn't happen)
4. Release the button and turn the dial back to the "Off" function.
5. Select any program and the message should not be appearing.
Posted on Nov 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
"E3" on a Bosch Maxx means the door is not closed properly. Either there something preventing it from closing properly (blockage) or there is a fault with the locking mechanism.
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2018 | Bosch Washing Machines
May 06, 2018 | Bosch Washing Machines
Apr 02, 2016 | Bosch Maxx 6 WAB28260GB White 600 mm...
Jan 20, 2016 | Bosch Washing Machines
Sep 18, 2015 | Bosch Washing Machines
Aug 18, 2015 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jan 24, 2015 | Bosch WAB28060GB Maxx White 600 mm Washer...
Jun 20, 2011 | Bosch Washing Machines
Oct 03, 2009 | Bosch Exxcel WFO 2465 Front Load Washer
Jun 11, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Aug 15, 2019 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jul 14, 2019 | Bosch Washing Machines
11,204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!