Question about Apple MB397G/A MacBook Air SuperDrive
Try this procedure with the Macbook Air SuperDrive
and then click the Apple link below to follow the remaining recommended steps with for troubleshooting your Macbook Air SuperDrive.
Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
• Make sure your SuperDrive is connected to your portable.
• Properly shut down your Macbook Air
• Once it is is shutdown, you will need to perform what is called a PRAM reset (Parameter RAM)
• Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command, Option, P, and R. You will need to hold these keys down simultaneously .
• Turn on the computer.
• Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys. You must press this key combination before the gray screen appears.
• Now, hold the keys down until the computer restarts and you hear the start up sound for the third time.
• Release the keys and allow the Macbook to start up.
Apple Support Link:
Troubleshooting the MacBook Air SuperDrive
This process is supported by Apple, but if it does not work, just let me know.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2010 | Sharp Televison & Video
Oct 30, 2009 | Apple MB397G/A MacBook Air SuperDrive
Oct 30, 2009 | Apple Cell Phones
Oct 02, 2009 | Sunpak PZ 4000AF for Nikon TTL Flash
Sep 30, 2009 | Sunpak PZ 4000AF for Canon TTL Flash
Jun 22, 2009 | Sunpak PZ 4000AF for Canon TTL Flash
Jun 20, 2019 | Kodak Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2019 | Brother Computers & Internet
292 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: