Question about Samsung YP-K3 MP3 Player
Go to the Samsung's website and download the latest driver for your player and follow the steps below to force install the driver:
1. Look for the icon named "Computer" or "My Computer" and right click on it and select properties, this will open a window named "System Properties".
2. In the system properties windows click on the tab named "Hardware", and Select "Device Manager".
3. On this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer, look for the device not working properly (printer, dvd rom, keyboard, camera, mp3 player, etc), if there is a bigger problem, more likely you will see a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the device you where having problems with and select uninstall, it will give you a confirmation, press OK
5. Once the device disappeared from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with a magnifying glass this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the re installation of the device.
IF THIS DOES NOT FIX THE PROBLEM WITH IT FREEZING WHEN YOU SYNC FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO RESET:
Try reflashing the firmware for your device you can find the latest firmware and flashing utilities from the Samsung's website. Make sure that you back your music up first because when you do this you are setting it back to factory settings.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2013 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Aug 03, 2010 | Samsung SCHU960 Cell Phone
Apr 19, 2010 | Samsung SCH-U450 Cell Phone
Mar 15, 2010 | Samsung YP-K3 MP3 Player
Oct 05, 2009 | Samsung YP-U2JZW MP3 Player
Sep 21, 2009 | Cell Phones
Sep 13, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
Feb 29, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
7,057 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: