Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
My Washer is flashing an error message. F27
What do I do?
Error code f27
If the overflow contact on the pressure switch is closed for more than 60 seconds, an Overflow Condition occurs. In an
overflow condition, the door remains locked and the drain pump runs constantly, even if PAUSE/CANCEL is pressed twice and the display is cleared. Turn off hot and cold water faucets and unplug the unit before servicing.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, water inlet value, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Check for drain pump failure.
6. Check the inlet valve for proper shut off.
7. Check the pressure switch for proper operation.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
My washer has error code F27 but it also fills up with water on its own. how can i fix it?
Posted on Apr 17, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2015 | Washing Machines
Aug 19, 2014 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Aug 31, 2011 | Bosch Axxis WFL 2060 Front Load Washer
Jun 24, 2011 | Maytag EPIC MFW9700S Front Load Washer
Aug 16, 2010 | Kenmore 46462 Front Load Washer
Jun 15, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 06, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Apr 21, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 19, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 11, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
3,950 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: