Question about Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Disconnect your player from its power source for thirty seconds 2) Reconnect your player to its power source 3) Press the Power On button on your remote control 4) Press the Enter button on your remote control 5) Press the 8 button on your remote control 6) Press the 4 button on your remote control 7) Press the 2 button on your remote control 8) Press the 6 button on your remote control 9) Press the 9 button on your remote control 10)Press the Enter button on your remote control 11)Your player should now place itself in Standby mode 12)Press the Power On button on your remote control. Your player is now region free. A word of caution is that you may have disc eject issues, in which case you will have to eject from the unit, or toggle the power switch on/off. This issue only arises if you have a particular chipset in your player (about a 20% chance).....good luck my friend.
Posted on Aug 01, 2007
SOURCE: changing to multi region dvd
There are a couple sites I found that offer the codes for that player and the BD-P1000. I am not sure if I am allowed to post the links for those sites but the link to the site zimcloud posted is one of the places I saw it listed. You can google the model and region code and a list of sites come up.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Haven't tried it, but found this online somewhere....
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to mains
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote.
5. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9.
7. Press ENTER on remote. (The tray will open)
8. Switch off power from remote, then switch back on.
9. Player is now Region Free.
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
SOURCE: Samsung HT-Q9
1. power on
2. the tray with no disc
3. press "enter" on the RC
4. then press 84269
5. press "enter"
6. the dvd player will turn off
now it's region free
My pleasure Did it on mine works 100% region free now
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
SOURCE: region codes for Samsung ht z110
1. Disconnect your player from its main power source for 30seconds
2.Reconnect your player to its power source
3.Press the power on button on your remote control
4.Press the Enter button on your remote control
5.Press 8,4,2,6 and 9
6.Press Enter on remote control and the your player will place itself on standby mode
7.press the power on button on remote control.
your player is multi region.
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2015 | Samsung HT-Z210T Theater System
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Jan 28, 2013 | Samsung BD-UP5000 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Sep 05, 2010 | Samsung Integrated DVD Player and Home...
Jun 01, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 10, 2010 | Samsung Integrated DVD Player and Home...
Jan 01, 2010 | Samsung HT-X250T Theater System
Apr 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 14, 2019 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!