Question about Garden
Getting spark and gas Has started once or twice briefly
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: getting spark ,not getting gas
The valve is open. Is it working? Check for flow through the petcock and then out the fuel hose. Next check to see if fuel is making its way through the carb and down the throat of the intake manifold. If you are getting gas to the carb, but do not smell gas fumes coming out the exhaust after you have cranked and cranked, the problem is most probably one of the little idle jets on the carb or the float needle and seat. either you can rebuild the carb or the shop can. The spareparts aren't expensive, but it will feel like you were workin on a 40 rolex, with all those teeeeny parts! Unless you are major short of bucks.... todashop, todashop, todashop we go! (su nt to the theme from the Lone Ranber or the William Tell Overture, depending on whether you are highbrow or lowbrow)
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
SOURCE: yamaha warrior won't start
a yamaha warrior isnt a 2 stroke. they make a street bike nad a four stroke quad. Check your carburator. check your spark plug and check your stator. it may be very minor considering it was running fine then just went out. no noise or anything. you would have heard something if you broke something internal.
Posted on May 21, 2009
Check that you are actually getting spark to the plug first. If you're getting spark, check your timing. I would say these would be the easiest 2 areas to start with. If both of these are good, it could be anything in your wiring, or your CDI box. Good luck!
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
may want to chec fuse-sometimes a normal lookin one is bad-test inspect wiring in ignition system for corrosion-cuts plug wire could be bad or connect
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
ill do a list of things that can help or be the problem.
1) Pull the coil off and wire brush down all the bare metal. then do the same to the frame where it bolted on. Make sure there is a grounded wire that bolts back onto the coil if there was one, Replace the wire end for the ground peice.
2) Pull off the spark end cap and cut the wire down a few mm until you see new wire then screw it back on. (if its NGK)
3) follow the wire from the kill switch and make sure it isnt grounding out.
4) Hotwire - find the kill switch and unplug it. if this doesnt help unplug the ignition key wiring. on older bikes it will work for ignition but not lights for the key part. if this helps you need a new Ignition barrel / Kill switch.
5) check your wiring harness make sure it isnt grounding anywhere exept where its ment to.
6) make your your engine to CDI is plugged in and has no oxide in it
7) try and find somone with a running bike the same as yours and borrow there CDI, if this helps you need to buy a new CDI or check yours for wiring shorts.
hope this helps if not buzz me (skuly@Hotmail.com)
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2017 | Golf
Mar 09, 2015 | GAS Motorcycles
Dec 11, 2014 | Kubota Garden
Nov 14, 2013 | Volvo V40 Cars & Trucks
Oct 11, 2013 | Air Intake & Fuel Delivery for Saturn SL1
Sep 03, 2013 | Garden
Jul 07, 2010 | 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan AWD
Aug 01, 2009 | 1989 Honda Accord 4 Door
Dec 18, 2008 | 2006 Suzuki Forenza
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!