Question about JVC Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
You can YouTube the type of remote to the jvc and any other tv, and it should give you a guide on how to do it.
Posted on May 23, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
SOURCE: Remote control RM-810
Try 571. If this doesn't work try setting the code via the automatic programming feature.
RM-810 Automatic Searching
1. Turn on the TV
2. Press the “TV” key (*, **, or **) you want to program on the remote. The light should flash once.
3. Press the “Set” and the “Power” button simultaneously for 2 seconds. The indicator light should stay on.
4. Release both buttons. The indicator light will flash constantly indicating the automatic search mode.
5. After the indicator light illuminates, release the two keys simultaneously.
6. If the controller can turn off the device during its auto programming, you can finish programming in 1.5 seconds by pressing any other button on the controller
7. Check whether operation of other buttons is at normal state. If so yor setting is successfully accomplished.
If you cannot control the functions, try steps 2 through 5 again. If you do not press any button, the auto search function will stop after 30 seconds and the indicator light will go out and you will have to restart the auto search.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2013 | JVC Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2012 | JVC RM-C18G-1H Remote Control
Nov 29, 2012 | JVC HD-56FN97 56" Television
Oct 29, 2017 | Sony RM-V301 Remote Control
Sep 06, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Dec 27, 2017 | JVC RM-C67001KH Remote Control
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!