Question about Tablets & eReaders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
A few suggestions:
1. Ensure you are using a good (fast) wifi connection.
2. Make sure there are not too many apps running in the background on the tab at the same time (using resoures). Close unused/unneeded ones.
3. Check for updates to your tab's system software. If available install the latest update.
4. Log into Facebook with a browser app instead (i.e. chrome, firefox, etc.). Check if there is a problem after 30 min. or so accessing Facebook this way.
5. A full system reset will probably fix the problem (unless there is also a hardware component problem with the tab). But it is a lot of work to reinstall apps, accounts, etc. (... consider only as a last resort).
Posted on Aug 25, 2015
SOURCE: Levono yoga tablet
Look at this video as it is a bit complicated.
Posted on Nov 08, 2017
Testimonial: "I tried the UPF and still I am unable to uninstall Defender"
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2018 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 02, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Aug 15, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 12, 2015 | Hannspree 13.3" Quad Core Tablet
Jun 21, 2015 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Mar 08, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Mar 06, 2015 | Motorola Mobility MZ604 Xoom WiFi Tablet...
Oct 22, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 101 Tablet...
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!