Question about Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I found some thing maybe do for you it may not be rhe right code you have at this moment but it come in handy for you.
31,004.40:6909: it's a mechanical initialization jam error. Pull out the paper tray to make sure it doesn't have a jam. Try also to manually feed some heavy paper or card stock through the printer to make sure the sensor in the preheater isn't stuck.
39,002.40 : DRAM test failure.
39,012.40:56208: "Cycle the power" and if that does not work replace the document feeder.
39,012.41: Document Feeder Optical Failure. Replace the document feeder.
4,0XX.6x: Process Control Software Fault.
· Reset NVRAM and then retest.
· Ensure ground integrity for the system
· Replace the EEPROM chip.
· Reboot the system.
· From the System Setup menu, go to "Information", "Troubleshooting"
· Service Tools menu.
· With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow
· and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
· Reset NVRAM is in there.
Also may be handy is this.
4,0XX.6x Process Control Software Fault
a. Reset NVRAM and then retest.
b. Ensure ground integrity for the system.
c. Replace the EEPROM chip.
d. Reboot the system.
1. From the System Setup menu, go to Information --> Troubleshooting -->
Service Tools menu.
2. With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
3. Reset NVRAM is in there
1. Turn the system power ON.
2. Wait for the Xerox logo to begin moving across the display.
3. Before the logo is centered on the display, press and hold the Back and Info buttons on the control panel.
4. Hold both buttons until the display reads “Beginning Service Mode Initialization”. Release the buttons and the system reboots into service mode with the Service Diagnostics menu displayed. Hope it will help you in some way of finding the fault. Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
SOURCE: code 014
the fixing assembly need to be rebulit or the fixing gears need to be replaced. the main fuser motor is locking up which tells them the fixing rollers have flat spots on them and have finally caused it to stop rotating
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
When a fault occurs, the touch screen displays a message on how to clear the fault. Some faults indicate customer maintenance, while others require the attention of the Key Operator and/or System Administrator. The following table represents some of the fault codes and their corresponding corrective actions. These may appear in the Print Queue or Faults List available in the Machine Status mode.
002-770 The job template could not be processed due to insufficient hard disk space. Delete unnecessary data from the hard disk.
003-750 No document was saved for the double-sided Booklet Creation feature. Check the setting of the double-sided Booklet Creation feature.
003-751 The specified document area is too small. Select a higher resolution or a larger scan area.
003-755 An error occurred in the document scanner. Reset the document, and scan again.
003-756 The fax document is completely white. Check that the original is not white, or that the front and back sides have been reversed.
003-760 Incompatible features are selected in the document scan conditions. Check the selected options.
003-761 The paper size in the tray selected by auto tray switching, differs from the paper size in the tray selected at the tray selection. Either change the paper size for the tray, or change the paper type priority setting.
003-763 An error occurred when reading the Gradation Adjustment Chart. Place the chart properly on the document glass.
003-780 Compression of scanned data was unsuccessful. Lower the resolution or reduction/enlargement ratio to reduce the data size, or send the document in
003-795 The reduction/enlargement ratio exceeds the setting range when the scanned document is enlarged/reduced to the specified paper size. Directly enter the reduction/enlargement ratio, or change the paper size.
003-981 Stapling mixed size documents is available only for documents with the same width. Cancel the staple feature or reset the documents with the same width.
005-286 An error occurred in the document feeder. Contact the Xerox Welcome Center.
Posted on Jan 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2018 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 23, 2013 | PrintCountry Xerox 5020 Laser Printer...
Aug 20, 2008 | Xerox WorkCentre XD100 All-In-One Laser...
Jun 17, 2019 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 17, 2019 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: