Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I don't know about melbourne but I could help you with that.. I am a develop a website for you with a fair price for both of us.. hit me back if you're interested :)
Posted on May 12, 2011
* There a lots of "Best" sites. All are someone's opinion. Some have back up documents or reports. Others are just an opinion.
* Best(?); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QInkHQZL_AA
* Here is my observation of bosses whom ask this same question; It's like holding up a sign saying " I'm computer illiterate! I will pay any amount cause I don't know how much anyone charges for these services!"
* Rude? Well you want rude or pay BIG $$$$!???
* Best advice is set your goals (for site) You know how to do this as it's the same as what your current business plan runs on. Web site is no different.
* Website's main goal is to cast a wider net to grab customers not in your normal operating area. IE instead of local sales you can get sales in the next city, state, or country.
* How wide you cast is dependent on you delivery system and box to ship times. IE; you can't ship fresh fish if it takes 2 days to pack and ship, with the shipping taking up to 4 days. Smelly fish = lost sales.
* Are you ready (before casting) to produce the orders expected?
* I worked in meat department producing 10K pounds of hamburger a day. Boss asked if we could do McDonald's. Okay, how much? 10K per day 365 days a year. No, we would lose all our other customers, OR we just have one customer?
* Think of a website (or page) as another language in another country. Imagine if I could yell out to all the people in China"Get your Big Macs Here!" not everyone would come. but if only 1% came in and ordered? Nope, don't think I could produce enough burgers.
* You need to get some idea of what it is to have a web site. Look at other sites and pick out the ones you like.
* Check if it's easy to browse (shop) pick out the size, color, etc. and how to pay (different ways to pay.), wish list, Wedding register, Baby register, shipping options, Gift options, Donations, Coupons, Discounts, Club members, VIP members, Military discount, etc.
* If you find a site you like then find out who did theirs.
* HIGHLY recommend you BOND the IT site builder. Many will take advantage of you and record everything in their name. Then you must pay them to make changes to the site. We lost our brand name (two different bosses) twice when the IT guy recorded everything in their name. We ended up paying the first guy. The 2nd guy we "Stuffed it" and changes our company name (added an "s" to the end of the name to make it plural. sounded better too.)
* Suggest bringing an IT guy YOU trust to translate "Geek" into English.
* Final, If it sounds "fishy" to you then it probably is.
Posted on Sep 06, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Oct 25, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2010 | Abit IP-95 Motherboard
May 22, 2019 | The Computers & Internet
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!