Question about Hitachi Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Open up the panel on the back of the TV which covers the various input connections. At the bottom of the area previously covered, there are 8 screws (two rows of four screws). Remove them, and the entire stand should now slide right out of the TV. You can then replace the screws back in their holes, so you don't lose them. You do not need to disassemble the stand to do this.
Posted on Aug 18, 2008
U can't adjust this,Ur convergence is dead.U know how to solder?Buy ur tv name and brand the covergence kit,replace what the parts in that kit.
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
Ur convergence is dead.Buy the convergence kit,replace what in that kit.Tries these websites Tv Repair World.com Shopjimmy.com Ebay.com or Partstore.com.
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
To remove the protection screen and lens from my Hitachi model 53SDX89BA:
1) Remove the speaker cover from the bottom. It is attached by velcro.
2) Remove the 4 screws on 4 plastic tabs on the bottom of the screen frame.
3) Remove the 4 screws on the 4 metal tabs on the bottom beneath the screen frame.
4) Pry the bottom corners loose with a wide blade screw driver and work both sides of the screen frame away from the case from the bottom up. CAUTION: The top does not snap away as the sides do. When the sides are loose let the screen frame hang down vertical and lift the screen frame straight up.
5) The protection screen and the lens will come off together.
When reinstalling the screen frame perform the steps in reverse. Be careful when resnapping the frame back onto the case - there are two small wooden support blocks on the bottom. Don't try to force the frame back on until you are sure the bottom of the frame clears these block. You may find it easier just to remove them temporarily until the frame is reattached.
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2013 | Hitachi 57G500 57" TV
Jul 05, 2012 | Hitachi 57G500 57" TV
Jul 18, 2010 | Hitachi 57G500 57" TV
Jan 14, 2010 | Hitachi 57G500 57" TV
Oct 31, 2009 | Hitachi 57G500 57" TV
Sep 24, 2009 | Hitachi 57G500 57" TV
Mar 16, 2009 | Hitachi 57G500 57" TV
Jan 28, 2009 | Hitachi 57G500 57" TV
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: